The Build: The TRUE water repellent treatment will keep your feet dryer on those dewy mornings, as water will bead up on the outer shell of the shoe like magic. No, the Knit is not waterproof, but the shell will not absorb water and the breeze will literally glide through the shoe keeping your feet dry and comfortable on even the warmest days. The one piece TRUEknit upper is designed to stretch and flex where it should, but be stable and strong where golfers need it most. The combination of EVA midsole, premium and bouncy PU insert and cross-life gum rubber tread will have you feeling like you're walking on the clouds. Trust us, these things are the Knit.
- TRUEknit Fully Breathable One-Piece Upper (90% Polyester, 10% Spandex)
- One Piece TRUEknit Upper Flexibly Conforms to Most Foot Shapes (D-EEE)
- Water and Oil Repellent Upper
- EVA Midsole for Lightweight Cushioning, 12.55 mm
- Extremely Lightweight - 9.5 oz. (size 9 M)
- Cross-Life Tread for Maximum Versatility
- Transitional (Minimal) Drop - (4-6mm dependent on size)