Looking for a career in sporting goods, footwear manufacturing, e-commerce, or golf? Join Team TRUE.
We're a small team of motivated individuals that want to shake up the Golf Footwear Industry. We believe our industry can be outdated and archaic in business operation, product design, and sales infrastructure - so we do things a little differently around here. If you like thinking outside the (shoe) box, and bringing innovation to outdated spaces - TRUE could be your next home.
Together, we've set out create the best possible products to help golfers get out into nature and Enjoy The Walk.
We're currently hiring for the position below:
Currently Available Positions:
Customer Care & Communications Specialist
TRUE linkswear is seeking a motivated and genuine go-getter who is ready to tackle all things
customer care. Primary responsibilities include concise, thoughtful and timely responses to
daily customer inquiries through email, phone and chat. Additional responsibilities include
supporting wholesale and direct customer order processing as well as fulfillment/return
processing as needed.
This position will work closely with all departments to ensure all customer inquiries are
handled with the utmost attention and care.
● Customer care inbox management (exchanges/return requests and a spectrum of
product and brand inquiries) and maintain service level agreements and standards
● Daily coverage of Customer Care phone line
● Resolve problems concerning logistics or customer issues promptly and efficiently
● Assist with outbound logistics, inbound return volume as needed
● Assist in developing policies or procedures for customer care and communication
Experience and Education Required:
● Minimum 1 year in a customer care or service role
● Education and/or work training skills in communication preferred
● Experience in golf is a bonus
● Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite programs and inventory management
● Excellent verbal and written communications
● Able to manage time effectively and independently
● Keen attention to detail
● Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and flexibility to our ever evolving
● Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
Position is Full-Time, based in Tacoma, WA
All positions require participation in TRUE HQ meetings, and daily operations - however we are flexible on office hours and creative ways to accomplish your roles and responsibilities. TRUE HQ is located at:
2926 S Steele St STE 500, Tacoma, WA 98409
If you've prepared a resume, please email your information to the following email addresses:
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you need more information, please fill out the form below with your question/comment: