How to care for your TRUES
We want you to enjoy the walk, for as long as possible, so here are some tips on how to care for your TRUEs
- After the round, wipe ‘em down. A damp golf towel will do just to get off any loose impediments you may have accumulated during play
- You could also buy our sneaker wipes here.
- Let them air dry indoors; removing the insoles isn’t a bad idea either.
- Apply a small amount of leather conditioner to maintain softness. Once that leather cracks, there’s no going back.
- For our full professional care kit, click here.
- Repeat after each round and #enjoythewalk
- And oh yeah, don’t be that cheapskate, with the old nasties on. Sometimes you have to let go of your favorite pair after they’ve lived a good life – even TRUEs.